- Address Management Software
- Biometrics (Face Recognition)
- Delivery Solutions
- E-Commerce and Head-Office (Multi-Channel) Solutions
- E-commerce and Multi-Channel Specialists
- E-Commerce, head-Office (Multi-Channel) and Warehouse Solutions
- Ecommerce (multi-channel) agility
- Ecommerce, Store, Mail Order, Head Office (Multi-Channel) and Warehouse Solutions
- Ecommerce, Store, Mail Order, Head Office and Distribution Solutions
- Epos Hardware
- Epos, Store, Head Office, Warehouse and Web Solutions
- Omnichannel solutions for retailers
- Payment Solutions
- RFID and Barcode Readers
- Store, Head Office, and Distribution Solutions
- Supply Chain Solutions
Simplicity in retail technology
Celtech is a world-class retail software company that is renowned for inventing true real-time retail.
Its pioneering core product, ab-initio, is regarded as the ‘future of retail’.
It is the only solution which gives retailers total visibility over their stock, sales and cash reporting, in true real-time. ab-initio fully integrates with its own set of best in class product modules which offer retailers every function they need to create winning customer experiences.
Its customers benefit from seeing how their business is performing in real-time, and take inspired action to save money, optimise operations and sell more product through intelligent reporting.
Eurostop Limited, Contact: Phillip Moylan, Tel: 020 8991 2700, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.eurostop.co.uk
Futura specialise in providing EPOS and retail management software to leading lifestyle retailers, fashion houses and department stores.
Installed on over 30,000 tills worldwide, Futura is affordable, easy to use and gives you control of your Omni-channel business.
Systems cover; EPOS, loyalty, item and stock management, merchandise planning and Business Intelligence.
Futura will help boost your trading performance, increase efficiency, manage costs, strengthen buying and replenishment, deliver focused customer promotions and much more.
Customers include; Cath Kidston, Oliver Bonas, Tommy Hilfiger, Morleys Department Stores, Saltrock and The Merlin Group.
Our aim is to work in continuous partnership with our clothing, footwear and accessory industry clients to deliver outstanding apparel solutions covering every aspect of the business from product development through to order management, stock control and planning, manufacturing and sourcing, wardrobe management, customer and supplier management, financial controls and business reporting.
Customers include: Mulberry, Joules, Nigel Hall, Curvy Kate, Blue Max Banner, Dubarry of Ireland, Church’s Shoes, Wolsey and John Smedley.