For a list of categories please click here and to enter please click here.
How to enter
A 50 word maximum brief summary of the entry must be included with the submission.
In 2,000 words or less please explain why you think your organisation/this person deserves to win this award. Please detail how the firm/this person has proved its excellence and innovation in its market, its commitment to the retail industry and its overall dedication to improving retail technology for consumers and retailers alike.
3. Company Logo:
A company logo must accompany each submission. Please supply these as Illustrator eps (vector-based) or jpeg/tif files, at least 300 dpi.
4. Entry Form:
Online form must accompany each submission. Please click here to see the entry form details.
Terms & Conditions:
- The awards are FREE TO ENTER and are open to any relevant company or individual.
- Firms can enter more than one category.
- Firms are encouraged to nominate themselves.
- The award winners will be chosen by an extensive panel of INDEPENDENT expert judges, using a fair and transparent judging process.
- Application materials will be viewed by the judges only and will be treated with the strictest confidence.
- Award entries must be kept to a maximum of 2000 words. Entries that exceed this word limit will be disqualified.
- Additional material will not be accepted.
For enquiries please contact:
Tel: 0207 562 2414
Best of luck with your entries and we look forward to seeing you at the event on 23 October 2013 at the Lancaster London Hotel, which we are sure will be a night to remember.
To book a table, please click here.