How to enter
Book a table
Hall of Fame
Candidates should pay careful attention to the individual category criteria.
Please complete entry forms (one for each submission) in full.
Please ensure that the 2,000 word entries and any pertinent supporting material are saved as Word (.doc) or PDF files.
A company logo must accompany each submission. Please supply these as Illustrator eps (vector-based) or jpeg/tif files, at least 300 dpi.
A brief summary of the entry must be included with the submission (50 words max).
Nominations can be submitted via this website, by email or by post.
Name of the category
1. EPoS innovation of the year
2. Supply chain solution of the year
3. Best use of technology in the hospitality and leisure sector
4. Retail website of the year
5. IT project of the year
6. IT team of the year
7. Retail security initiative of the year
8. Back office solution of the year
9. Retailer of the year
10. Online retailer of the year
11. Card and payments solution of the year
12. Technology vendor of the year
13. Online technology vendor of the year
14. Mobile retailer of the year
15. Social networking initiative of the year
16. Loyalty programme of the year
17. Best use of technology for personalisation
18. Outstanding individual achievement
19. International retailer of the year
Nominee name (
except for vendor categories 12 and 13)
Nominee Job Title
Your name (if different form above)
Relationship with nominee (if applicable)
How did you hear about the awards/entering the awards?
Email from organiser
Advert in the magazine
Leaflet in the post
Other - Please specify
If other please indicate how you heard about the award
A brief summary of the entry (50 words max)
Please upload your documents below - there is a 2MB limit per file
Upload 2,000 word submission:
Upload company logo 300dpi JPEG or EPS:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please tick the box to validate your entry.
The judges' decision is final
Winning entries will be announced at the Awards Gala Dinner on 23 October 2013.
All entries will be treated as confidential
I have read these terms and conditions and have met the stipulated criteria